Today I will do a sponsored giveaway by Showishes~!
I honestly wanted to do a giveaway once I reached 5k, although I am almost hitting 7k so I thought it was a good reason to host my second giveaway. (❁´▽`❁)*✲ﾟ*
The prize this time will be a galaxy seifuku set in blue or purple
- For additional entries you can follow Showishes’ facebook page, watch their store, and follow their instagram. (+2 ea. follow)
- Join featurepoints with my entrycode: YFMWZ7 (+5 entries)
- Winners will be chosen randomly by random.org!
- Likes will be ignored, but you may use it as bookmark
- You can reblog is as much as you want. But please, be considerate of your followers when reblogging this post
- No giveaway blogs I will take time to check out all the blogs carefully.
- Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways
- Do not remove text
- And for the winner, keep your ask box open. The winner also has 48 hours to claim prize, if not new winner will be chosen.
- The giveaway will end on 1 September (My birthday~) ヽ(；▽；)ノ
Omg omg omg yes please! xx (And my birthday is the 4th! Happy early birthday :D <3)
"You cannot claim ancestry from a country you murdered your way into." - Nayyirah Waheed
So does this mean there are no white Americans either? *sips tea*
This just pissed me off
Are fucking kidding me !!! That’s a fucking child !!!
Spotted: potentially the same top knot x khatsahlano. Photo credit: zeebs
Ew lmao this blog
BLESS THIS FUCKING CHILD OMG
Slap them all in togas instead of suits and it would perfect
It also follows a pyramidal composition!
However, I would argue that this picture is more Baroque than Renaissance. Notable features of Baroque art are:
- Images are direct, obvious, and dramatic.
- Tries to draw the viewer in to participate in the scene.
- Depictions feel physically and psychologically real. Emotionally intense.
- Extravagant settings and ornamentation.
- Dramatic use of color.
- Dramatic contrasts between light and dark, light and shadow.
- As opposed to Renaissance art with its clearly defined planes, with each figure placed in isolation from each other, Baroque art has continuous overlapping of figures and elements.
- Common themes: grandiose visions, ecstasies and conversions, martyrdom and death, intense light, intense psychological moments.
In the baroque, artists strove to evoke aesthetic responses. Now I’m not talking about aesthetic as in “oh thats pretty” I’m talking about aesthetic like that punch in the gut reaction you get to something.
One of the ways this was done was through the depiction of intense emotion which we see in this photograph. compare to Bernini
The picture also displays a wonderful use of chiaroscuro (an effect of contrasted light and shadow created by light falling unevenly or from a particular direction on something) a style used extensively by Caravaggio and other Baroque artists.
oh my god
This post keeps getting better.
What’s the difference between america and yogurt?
If u leave yogurt alone for 200 years it will develop a culture
this was like the sickest burn I’ve ever seen
Done by Sophie Adamson.